Friday, 24 July 2015

Percy Pig bundt cake


This was the cake that I made for a friend's birthday last year. Alex is more of a sweets person than chocolate or cake, but the law is that you have cake for your birthday, so I attempted to combine the two here.

And what better sweets are there than the Percy Pigs from Marks and Spencer? Although I must admit that I am more partial to a Phizzy Pig tails than a 'standard' Percy Pig... I prefer my sweets sour and fizzy - I'm definitely more of a Tangfastics rather than Star Mix kinda girl!


Dolly Bakes had fiendishly turned the Percy Pig into cake form, so I used her recipe, which is available on her blog here. I even shameless copied the decoration - why mess with something that looks so good?!


Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the lovely swirly inside. But this was a very good cake - as all Dolly Bakes bundts are, I've yet to make a bad one (or even an average one!).

1 comment:

  1. Sweet and sour fizzy sweets all the way! Great looking cake, Kim. I always like how sweeties or chocolate can be stuffed in the centre of bundts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...