Saturday, 31 December 2011

2011 - Top Five

Blogging has taken a backseat recently with all the Christmas stress festivities, but I'm back now with a clear Google reader and ready for 2012!

I've really enjoyed 2011 baking and blog-wise, I have been on a couple of brilliant baking courses, tried lots of new recipes and discovered lots of yummy and lovely blogs and bloggers.

Just to round off the year, with an idea stolen from the Hungry Hinny, here are my top 5 most popular posts of 2011:

5. Marbled Mocha Cake:


4. Spiced Toffee Apple Cake:

3. Toblerone Cupcakes:


2. Sausage Dog Cake (I would have pitched a fit if this hadn't been in the list given the blood, sweat and tears that went into it!):


1. Bakewell Tart Cupcakes:


Hope you all have a fab New Year's Eve whatever you're up to, and wishing you all lots of love, luck and happiness for 2012!

5 comments:

  1. Mmm yay I fancy some of that marbled mocha cake now! Happy 2012 my lovely - here is to more cakey adventures :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks amazing especially the sausage dog! So pleased to have found your blog and look forward to reading more next year. Happy New Year 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had completely forgotten about those toblerone cupcakes, they look so good!

    I have really enjoyed reading your blog this year. Happy New Year and hope you continue to produce lovely baking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of it all - especially those cupcakes ... which reminds me, Santa bought me a very large bar ... is it to early for chocolate?
    Happy New Year Hun ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every recipe in this round up looks delicious! I especially love the pretty bakewell cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...