Saturday, 2 July 2011

A visit from the Fairy Hobmother!

I've watched green eyed with envy over the past couple of months as I've seen various bloggers have their kitchen-related wishes granted by the Fairy Hobmother from Appliances Online, and I'm pleased to say that after recently making a wish on The Glutton's blog, I've now had a visit, too!

I wished for a griddle pan, because it's something I've been after for a while now because I've been wanting to make some nice steaks - and if I've got money to spend on kitchen stuff, it normally goes on baking paraphernalia so I had a feeling this griddle pan was never going to get bought. My wish was granted and my griddle pan arrived today!

Thank you Fairy Hobmother for granting my wish!

I am told that if you leave a comment on this post and make a wish, that you might be lucky enough to get a visit too! Also, I would love to hear any of your griddle pan recipe ideas, as so far I haven't thought beyond steaks...

7 comments:

  1. You will love your griddle pan, they're so useful! Mine is used constantly. They're great for cooking burgers, strips of chicken and peppers to fill fajitas, pork medallions, slices of halloumi, chargrilling aubergines and courgettes... I could go on and on.

    If the Fairy Hobmother was nice enough to visit me, I'd ask for some new baking tins, especially a pretty bundt tin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing! I use mine for all sorts of things, welsh cakes, corn on the cob, burgers, big flat mushrooms! The list goes one! The fairy hobmother is pretty amazing too - I have just read some of the trails she has left! I would love an al purpose mixer, have wanted one for a while so I can make dough a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, fairy hobmother, I'm stalking you a little bit. I would really, really, really love a new le creuset casserole in cassis, you see. Fingers crossed for fairy dust...
    So much yumminess here, Kim- I'm glad I found you!
    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay! Irish soda bread is meant to be made on a griddle pan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have just mentioned on twitter that my washing machine is about to die...only one cycle still works. Anyway someone told me about this lovely hobmother and I found your post. I am having a really bad week so I have my fingers and toes crossed while I make this wish xxxxxxx

    Oh and love your blog so am going to follow you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. After being completely freaked out by the fact my fridge is a fire hazard aaaargh I really need a new fridge freezer! Don't want to lose my breastmilk store to an exploding fridge freezer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...