Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Blogvent Day 22: Mini Gingerbread Houses

Photo is by Chele at The Chocolate Teapot and is used with permission

These may be my favourite Christmas bake of this year! Today's Blogvent treat are these tiny gingerbread houses, small enough to perch on the side of your mug! They are by Chele at the Chocolate Teapot - who I must say is on fire with the Christmas baking! I've seen so many lovely things on her blog I probably could have got Blogvent covered without having to bake myself! See how Chele made these beauties here.

In other news, I'm hoping to get my gingerbread made tonight for my gingerbread house! I posted about it for the very first Blogvent post and I'm really hoping I can get it done for Christmas Eve. I'm not sure how well it's going to go, because I'm meant to be making templates for the pieces but have realised that the only measuring device I have in the house is an Ikea tape measure!

1 comment:

  1. Lol - good luck with the gingerbread house. I too was planning on having a gingerbread house made for Christmas Eve but I think that may be out the window now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...