Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Blogvent Day 21: Cranberry and stem ginger buttermilk scones

Photo is by C at Cake, Crumbs and Cooking and is used with permission

Today's Blogvent treats are these yummy cranberry and stem ginger buttermilk scones, from Cake, Crumbs and Cooking.

Scones are something I've not tried to make yet and this is a recipe I'm definitely bookmarking as there are no nasty currants or sultanas lurking in them! Whenever my Grandma made a batch of scones she would always make a few plain ones for me, and these would be the perfect opportunity for me to eat some scones with a bit more flavour and without having to leave little piles on my plate of stuff I've picked out!

Check out Cakes, Crumbs and Cooking for these and more scrumptious looking treats - I've got my eye on the cinammon apple crumble cake and the ginger and spice cupcakes too - I love anything spiced, especially at this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. I think I have loved every single recipe you have featured! Plus you have introduced me to some great blogs - yay! Hoping to do some baking when I'm home and show off my (ahem) skills lol... ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These did look fantastic didn't they. I loved the combo of flavours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...