Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Blogvent!

I came across this lovely Blogvent idea through Fayefayesparkle and Clobelle's blogs and thought I would try and take part. Basically, it works like an advent calender, so every day you post something Christmassy! I will be trying to take part with a baking theme, of course - so over the next 24 days I'm hoping I'll be able to blog about Christmassy treats I've made, or yummy recipes that I've spotted on the web or in some of the many magazines I've been poring over recently. I really hope I'll be able to do it, and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's festive treats, too!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're joining us - can't wait to see what you bake! Christmas is notoriously not my time for cooking much other than the fruit cake and even that is in October, I'm sure you'll have some lovely ideas for me to try x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...